With the recent news that our kids will start online schooling in the new school year, we are opening the Learning Club at our Robotics Club location with the emphasis in STEAM. We understand and feel parents needs to juggle between full time job and online learning especially for families with few school kids.
We are happy to offer the enrichment program for kids in grades 1-5. Our program runs from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm with before and aftercare available.
The student to adult ratio is 6:1 with maximum 12 kids at premises.
We had a successful experience in running on-site camp this summer.
Online school supervision, Homework Club, Outside play, Enrichment class every day.
Our program includes:
· online school supervision while kids are online working in classes (following the schedule of your school)
· Homework club
· Outside play
· Enrichment class every day
We will provide the student with:
· the dedicated space at the table with at least 4 feet apart from the next student
· computer equipped with webcam, mouse and printing service (if needed)
· each student will have dedicated equipment for her/his exclusive use. No sharing
· follow the schedule of the student’s class
· make sure student is participating in the class work, not playing around
· Homework club – you kid will finish the homework at our Learning Club
· Enrichment class every day in fun and learning environment
Enrichment classes meet once a week and include:
· Reading club, creative writing and vocabulary
· Robotics class and programming
· Design, 3D modeling and printing
· Fun engineering and science experiments
· Weekly Cinema club with discussion after each movie
Parents will provide:
· Detailed information about student’s schedule and school activities
· Books, notepads, printing materials provided by the school
· USB Headset
Awake genius in every kid!
Give each kid appropriate support and attention and access to robotics and technology
Boost creativity in each kid.
Give kids a nourishing environment to develop and improve:
a. Critical thinking
b. Engineering skills
c. Team working, collaboration and communication
d. Decision making
e. Creativity and imagination
f. Responsiveness and desperateness for learning